Friday, September 8, 2017

Compassion From One Spirit to Another

This was a  relationship of 5 years that we both fell for the false self gratification and temporary bliss.  It wasn't long before what surfaced was the battle swept to the side: suppressiion of the personal battles we both brought into the relationship.

In the end, compassion for one another wins.  It is re-membering peace, a True Self expression of the experience.

"Love in the deepest most genuine place in my soul is were I hold you in good memory .. I miss you Gia Cozzie. You have made a difference in my life you have taught me so much and I thank you for that."

- J


2 comments:

  1. This is what you were working on so hard?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are loved. But when you say I never look at this what did you want me to see?

    ReplyDelete