Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Human Compassion - Can You feel it???

HOW CAN WE BLAME OURSELVES???

We have forgotten. Forgotten we are all One. We have created the delusion of separateness...

But, it is something that you feel immediately, in your heart, when you can really feel the hurt of another, their pain, cry for help without words...RIGHT???

Without having a damn selfish thought ever cross your mind simultaneously...

How can we allow others to suffer, for the sake of...what? Too hard to.reach out and open a door, offer a dollar, buy a meal, take time out of YOUR DAY to help another without expecting anything in return?

Is.it just me, but I have been hurting to the point of painful body aches and anguish, my mind cannot take anymore, I have had the worst day I thought possible... yet without even a thought, it will make my day - and possibly another, to smile and open a door for someone.

THAT WAS TODAY. Whether gratitude was shared back or not, my compassion remained...it was not expected in return!

It brings me JOY to give my last dollar, a moment of gratitude, a coupon to save someone on their food bill, run and give a stranger something they left.behind, offer my assistance when overheard that maybe I could help.
It gives me hope that it can trigger another to

RE-member ...

because I FEEL CONNECTED...do you?

RE-MEMBER....YOU HAVE THE POWER... 

WeAreOne2014

No comments:

Post a Comment