Monday, March 24, 2014

Honor Thyself

This has probably been the toughest task to follow through on. Because I've never done it. Ever. Because I haven't been able to, it's got me where I am today. This is not where I am meant to be not will I choose to stay.

The past week I have been doing just that, a futile attempt at least.  I'm tired of staying stagnant, and must stick to being selfish, or desire the deep need to honor myself. Right now, my learned behaviors are not acceptable to me, and need to be re-written so that I do know when to honor myself at the right moments when faced in similar situations. 

OLD MEMORIES, BURIED ALIVE, NEVER DIE, THEY MERELY SHOW UP IN ANOTHER PAIR OF SHOES....

When you lie to yourself, or others about what your need, want,like or do,not like, is like having bacteria fungis.

You then become polluted by fungis.of dishonoring yourself, and difficulty to speak up FOR yourself becomes elevated, devalued, analyzed, twisted around....

SO TODAY I CHOOSE TO HONOR MYSELF ABOVE ANYTHING THAT EXISTS. BECAUSE I'M WORTH IT. AND BECAUSE THOSE WHO NEED ME I WILL NOT GIVE IN THIS STATE. NOR AM I WILLING TO ALLOW ANYTHING NEGATIVE INTO MY BEING, WHICH WILL DISTURB MY HEALING PROCESS.

Nothing else can matter.

No comments:

Post a Comment