Thursday, June 4, 2015

Different Shoes, Same Lesson - MASTERED CHANGE.

" Before the beginning of great brilliance, there must be chaos. Before a brilliant person begins something great, they must look foolish in the crowd."
"We are once fools, gaining wisdom by experience".
 
I can only thank you both for those experiences. From this day on, I have found the strength to live the life I have been waiting for. It's been with me all along. Everything I need I already have. Everything I need to know, I already know. I trust the one life, one mind, one power, one one presence to manifest at its fullest potential and fulfill every desired good in my heart.
 
It is already happening, and me, myself and I got me there. NO ONE ELSE. I Am grateful for the knowledge of this truth as it unfolds. Be well. Both of you. I say nothing but offer positive energy your way to guide you to your own true happiness. You have given me tough lessons that I am grateful for today, for I know that if not for those lessons, the things I allowed and accepted no longer drag me down.
 
I changed the things I cannot ALLOW, and that change was enough to make the difference in finding my True Self. The strong, beautiful, creative, smart person that has a future ahead of me waiting to do good things for my daughters, myself, and others.
 
Be well.
In Love Always -
G

No comments:

Post a Comment