Friday, June 5, 2015

I Wish That I Could Say

That these are the things I thought love was. 
 
Wish I could say that none of these things were part of my experience in my past relationship. But I compromised, I overcame. Forgetting the retaliation that occurred last week, and drug into this week. And not comprehending what even sparked it.  Still no apology for the feeble drama created. 
 
So it must make everything o.k.., and easy to forgive and forget,  right? Yes. Always. I can easily be at peace. It's a choice. 
 
I also choose to step away from friendship. I respect myself to know that not a hint of remorse or apology was given for the immature shenanigans on Facebook.
If you think that was all sarcasm, fun, not to be taken personally, WHO ARE YOU? Who repeatedly throws tantrums like a child and thinks it is o.k? Well, if we still have friends from Jr. High who also participate with you in bullying people, then you've found the group that is at the same vibration as you. I have nothing in common with that environment or you anymore.
 
How many times does the power of control have to be denied before it can be admitted to??? I don't need to have that answer. 
The day I walk away is the day i make a point. Today. 
 
Yes, I am have morals and a higher standards, and will be the only person whom I seek for that guidance going forward. 
 
You stated you can be my friend. I would want  to be my friend, too!  All of the un-mindful things you've created to damage who I am, only to subject myself to those experiences over and over, I just am saying NO THANK YOU to your version of friendship. 
#truth

No comments:

Post a Comment